NO CONFUSION!! ONLY AGITATION IS THE SOLUTION!!!-Joint Forum.
Joint Forum of Associations gives a clarion call to make the MASS RALLY on 12th July a grand success to pave the way for achieving the following:
1. Setting up of a High Level Empowered Committee in the UD Ministry to consider and recommend to Govt as per Cabinet decision on 29th June reg MACP on promotional hierarchy, Pay Level 7 & 10 to JEs&AEs, Design&Planning Allowance @25%&10&% of basic pay
2. Time bound & up-to-date regularisation of Ad-hoc EEs and finalisation of common seniority list.
3. Filling up of all vacant posts of AEs and EEs
4. Bunching benefit orders as per 6th CPC to AEs
5. ₹7500/- scale to 50% senior AEs after adding project posts with Bunching benefit and stoppage of recovery in many cases
6. Amendment to T&P guidelines of EEs as proposed by JF and issue of orders in left out cases i/c retirement cases, hard cases and requests. Criteria of state tenure to be withdrawn.
Friends, don’t be puzzled by so called appeal of DG who has shown no commitment to resolve any issue in a time frame before his retirement. Due to our Boycott call CPWD DAY celebrations at Vigyan Bhawan were cancelled by him instead of taking some concrete steps to convince us. We must show our strength to authorities for achieving our genuine demands. Show our Unity and Resolve to make the MASS RALLY on 12th July (Lunch Hour) a huge success at Nirman Bhawan, Delhi and all over the country.
JOINT FORUM OF ASSOCIATIONS
(Posted by K.C.Pant)