Now you can withdraw cash from ICICI bank ATM without debit card?
Recently, ICICI Bank has announced a very useful facility for its customer – withdraw cash from ICICI bank ATM without debit or ATM card. Some time back Axis bank has also started the same service.
You can even authorize some one else to withdraw cash on your behalf – just like transferring funds to some others account. The main benefit of such service is that beneficiary need not hold a bank account and that too, without using debit card in ATM machine.
In this article, we’ll discuss the step by step procedure to cardless cash withdrawal from ICICI Bank.
To start this service, you MUST have internet banking facility of ICICI bank and must be registered with ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Services.
Request for Cardless Cash Withdrawal at www.icicibank.com
- Log in to www.icicibank.com with your Internet Banking user ID and password.
- Register a beneficiary
- Go to ‘manage payee’ section and select ‘add Cardless Cash Withdrawal payee’
- Enter beneficiary mobile number, name and address
- Confirm beneficiary registration by entering Unique Registration Number (URN) received on your registered mobile number
- Create Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction
- Go to ‘Transfers’ section and select ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’
- Select an account to make a payment and select Cardless Cash Withdrawal beneficiary from the registered beneficiary list
- Enter transaction amount
- Authenticate transaction using your debit card grid
- Your selected account will get debited
SMS from ICICI Bank
- You will receive a unique 4-digit code on your mobile from ICICI Bank
- Please share the 4-digit code with beneficiary.
- The beneficiary will also receive a sms with a unique 6-digit code on their mobile phone from ICICI Bank.
Cash withdrawal from ICICI Bank ATM by beneficiary
- You will receive a unique 4-digit code on your mobile from ICICI Bank. Please share the same with beneficiary.
- beneficiary has to visit a specified ICICI Bank ATM and enter the following details:
- The beneficiary mobile number
- The 4-digit code (as received by the sender)
- The 6-digit code (as received by the beneficiary)
- The amount to be withdrawn (in INR)
- Cash will be dispensed on successful authentication of all these four parameters. The entire amount needs to be withdrawn by the beneficiary as a one-time transaction.
If there is any mismatch in the details entered by the beneficiary, the Cardless Cash Withdrawal transaction will be blocked and the amount will be returned to the sender’s account.
Source : InvestmentKit