CPWD ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION HELD A MASS RALLY at NIRMAN BHAWAN,New on 29.04.2014
CENTRAL PWD ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION HELD a MASS RALLY at NIRMAN BHAWAN,New Delhi and all Regional/Zonal/Branch/Unit Headquarters on 29.04.2014 (Tuesday Lunch Hour) with following Main Demands:
- Restoration/continuation of grant of financial upgradations as per promotional hierarchy instead of grade pay hierarchy.
- Immediate adhoc promotions of AE to EE against all existing vacancies i/c cadre review posts in Civil and Electrical streams in both Diploma and Degree quotas as there are no Stay orders by any court.
- Immediate regularization of all adhoc AEs by holding regular DPCs from 2007-08 to 2013-14.
- Regularization of adhoc EEs by pursuing the pending writ petitions in Delhi High Court and getting the stay vacated.
- Immediate publication of seniority lists of AEs and EEs as per DoPT’s O.M. dated 4.3.2014 by following Quota-Rota Rule as per the 1986 guidelines clarified in the latest orders.
- Withdrawal of irregular charge sheet issued to Shri V.P. Singh, retired AE(Civil) and release of all retirement benefits to him.
- Further streamlining of Inter-Regional Transfer rules of AEs by fixing two year common tenure for hard and non-hard areas as well as posting of working wife and husband at the same station or in the neighbouring states as per DoPT guidelines
- Enhancement of delegated powers to AEs and EEs in maintenance works at par with construction/original works and removal of unjustified restrictions in maintenance contracts and other demands already submitted.
- Withdrawing the latest draft guidelines for transfers and posting of Executive Engineers and bringing transparency by fixing the planning and field tenures for rotation and declaring all non-field sensitive posts as sensitive planning posts like IT Valuation, Quality Assurance, Vigilance etc.
- Abnormal delay in entry of higher qualifications in the seniority list and grant of one time incentive for acquiring the same.
- Abolition of Departmental Accounts Exams for AEs and grant of exemption cases for the same to AEs and EEs.
- Recommendation of Higher Pay Scale with Rs 5400/- GP in PB-2 to AEs and DPA @ 25% to all AEs and EEs to the 7th CPC.
- Stoppage to dictatorship and nepotism/favouritism/irregularities in the transfers and postings of EEs and AEs and many more.
Huge numbers of members were gathered at Nirman Bhawan,New delhi in this occasion to make it success, some of the photographs of the same are posted below: