WATER-GUARD- I: The Answer to Your Waterproofing Woes!
- Prepackaging at factory ensures consistent quality
- Provides good insulation property (8OC variation)
- Saves up to 40% energy by reducing heating and cooling demands
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to atmospheric pollution
- Stable over a wide range of temperature variations
- Non-toxic and environmental- friendly
- Remains intact on flexible surfaces
- Excellent crack bridging
- Exceptional film durability
- Resistant to UV degradation
- Bonds well to a wide range of surfaces
- Gloss retention and mildew resistant
- Easy to apply
- Rapid drying for quick re-coating
- Easy to clean.
- Precast and insitu concrete
- Smooth masonry
- Plaster and smooth stucco
- Fibre cement and GRC panels
- Sprayed PU
- Bituminous sheeting and coatings
- Galvanized steel and alum coating
- Water tanks
How it Works?
WATERGUARD I contains micro spheres which act as barriers and reflect, refract and dissipate heat, thereby keeping structures warm in cold months and vice-versa. This remarkable coating is ideal for areas that are subjected to moisture as it not only insulates but also protects against moisture ingress. The coating can be effective in both hot and cold climates, thereby reducing the cooling and heating demands.
- Saves upto 30-40% energy costs
- Easily applicable by brush or roller
- Works as a thermal barrier, which is very light in weight as compared to the traditional insulation boards.
- Flexible and durable, thereby ideal for heating and cooling without cracking
- Highly UV resistant.