Grant of accumulation and encashment of 300 days of earned leave for Defence and other Industrial employees
North Block, New Delhi.
Subject:- Grant of accumulation and encashment of 300 days of earned leave for Defence and other Industrial employees (other than Railways).
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. 12012/5/86-Estt.(L) dated 9th January 1992, according to which the total accumulation of earned leave in respect of industrial employees other than Railways, was limited to 120 days. Consequent to discussions with the Staff Side of the National Council(JCM), it has been decided, in consultation with the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure), to allow accumulation and encashment of earned leave to the extent of 300 days for Defence and other industrial employees.
2. The other terms and conditions applicable to industrial employees (other than Railways) shall remain the same.
3. These orders shall take effect from the date of issue.
Recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission relating to encashment of leave in respect of Central Government civilian employees
Half Pay Leave Calculation Formula for 300 Days EL encashment
New Delhi, the 25th September, 2008.
Subject:- Recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission relating to encashment of leave in respect of Central Government civilian employees.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the Government on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission relating to encashment of leave in respect of Central Government civilian employees, the President is pleased to decide that in supersession of all earlier orders on the subject, both Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave shall be considered for encashment of leave subject to overall limit of 300 days. The cash equivalent payable for Earned Leave shall continue unchanged. However, cash equivalent payable for Half Pay Leave shall be equal to leave salary as admissible for Half Pay Leave plus Dearness Allowance admissible on the leave salary without any reduction being made on account of pension and pension equivalent of other retirement benefits payable. To make up the shortfall in Earned Leave, no commutation of Half Pay Leave shall be permissible. The Cash equivalent for half pay leave component shall, henceforth, be calculated in the manner indicated below:-
2. These orders shall take effect from 1st September, 2008.
3. Formal amendments to the Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972 are being issued separately.
4. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit & Accounts Departments are concerned, these orders are issue in consultation with the Comptroller &Auditor General of India.
(Simmi R. Nakra)
- Employees who were due to get their annual increment between Feb. to June during 2006 may be granted one increment on 1.1 .2006 in the pre-revised pay scale-OFFICE MEMORANDUM (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
Posted on Mon, May 28th, 2012, in service matter, What's new and tagged Comptroller & Auditor General, Dearness Allowance, Government of India, Sixth Central Pay Commission. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.