Revision of interest rates for small savings schemes
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 26th March, 2012
Sub: Revision of interest rates for small savings schemes.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Ministry of Finance’s O.M. of even number dated 11th November, 2011, vide which the various decisions taken by the Government on the recommendations of the Shyamala Gopinath Committee for Comprehensive Review of National Small Savings Fund (NSSF), were communicated to all concerned.
3. Necessary notifications, including those requiring amendments to rules of small savings schemes will be notified separately.
4. This has the approval of Finance Minister.
- Govt revises Interest Rate for Small Savings Schemes and PPF (exservicemanindia.wordpress.com)
- No floating interest rates on small savings schemes: FinMin (thehindu.com)
- Clarification on regulation of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes (simplybanking.wordpress.com)
- Saving Money with Certificates of Deposit (ally.com)