Prime Technologies Launches Diamond Concrete Cutting Machines in India
Prime Technologies has announced the launch of Premium and cost effective range of Diamond Concrete Cutting Machines from Husqvarna Construction Products, part of Husqvarna AB, for the Indian market.
According to Mr. Akhil Jain, Prime Technologies, Husqvarna started their operation in India with the sales of K3000 Cut n Break, the handheld, single phase electric machine being manufactured in Sweden at Husqvarna. Featuring company’s unique Cut-n-Break method, K 3000 Cut-n-Break power cutter allows one to make cuts up to 400 mm deep, at a very low tool cost. The machine is best supplement to the wall sawing and wire sawing machines for smaller and medium level jobs. It’s also well suited for smaller jobs like window openings where one want to avoid overcutting at the corners. In addition, it is ideal for cutting pipes in trenches, cutting grooves for cabling and expansion joints, and for crack renovation.
He added that now we are presenting the entire range of diamond concrete cutting machines and tools in India including Floor saw, Core cutting machines, Power Cutters, Wall saw, Wire saw, Kerb Cutting machines. The newest machine we have recently introduced is K970 Ring which is handy and petrol driven and can be used for kerb cutting.
- Diamond Blades Supplier Gila Tools Introduces the 5″ Wet Polisher Kit for a Low Price of $199 (prweb.com)
- Sharp Deals from Diamond Blade Supplier Gila Tools Includes Free Apple iPad with Purchase (prweb.com)
- Online Diamond Tools Supplier, Gila Tools, Highlights Concrete Saw Selection (prweb.com)
- Diamond Tools (foodstaycation.com)
- Clay Bricks vs Concrete Bricks – What is the Difference? (chicagorealestatenotes.com)