CPWD ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION HOLDS – DAY LONG MASS DHARNA on 06.06.2012 (Wednesday)
Final Dharna Poster decided by Central Executive Committee on 17th May for your inf pl. Actual poster will be posted shortly.
To download poster please click this link Final Dharna Poster-6-6-12
UNITE FIGHT ACHIEVE
CENTRAL PWD ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION
DAY LONG MASS DHARNA
NIRMAN BHAWAN,New Delhi
All Regional/Zonal/Branch/Unit Headquarters
on 06.06.2012 (Wednesday)
- 1. Immediate restoration of ACP Scheme and granting minimum Rs 6600/- Grade Pay to all AEs after 24 years along with one time relaxation to opt for MACPS as on 01/09/08 to those AEs and EEs who already got 2 upgradations under ACPS.
- 2. Time bound approval of Rs7600/- Grade Pay to all eligible AEs & EEs as per MACPS.
- 3. Immediate adhoc promotions of AE to EE against all existing vacancies i/c cadre review posts in Civil and Electrical streams in both Diploma and Degree quotas as per CAT (PB)’s orders dated 04/05/12 ensuring SC/ST quota.
- 4. Re-designation of the post of AE as Deputy EE as already approved by UD Minister in line with other posts like ADG(spl.) as Spl. DG, PCE as ADG, D’ Man as Estimator etc. as per DoPT’s clarification empowering UD Ministry to re-designate any post.
- 5. Abolition of departmental accounts exams for AEs & EEs by replacing the same with induction training in accounts on promotion for releasing increments.
- 6. Removal of anomaly in the initial pay scale of AE by correcting the contradiction in para 3.4.7 and 7.46.12 of 6th CPC Report.
- 7. Immediate amendment of Recruitment Rules of AE to EE as per DoPT’s rules with failing which clause while protecting the interest of all incumbent Diploma AEs.
- 8. Immediate restoration of approved final seniority lists of AEs and EEs published during the years 2002 & 2004 respectively as per Delhi High Court’s orders.
- 9. Approval & Notification of amended Transfer & Posting guidelines of EEs & SEs with rotation between field and planning and declaration of IT Valuation/QA posts etc. as sensitive planning posts instead of field posts.
- 10. Immediate regularization of all adhoc AEs by holding regular DPCs from 2007 to 12.
- 11. Grant of Rs 7500-12000/- scale to all eligible AEs as per seniority and release of arrears stopped by various PAOs to those AEs who are already granted the scale.
- 12. Simplification of manual procedures with enhanced delegated powers to field officers along with implementation of cadre restructuring.
- 13. Regularization of adhoc EEs as per UPSC’s approved panel in the year 2004 and holding regular DPCs for balance vacancies as there is no stay by any court.
- 14. Restoration of open MHA Passes to all AEs.
- 15. Increase in tender powers of AEs to at least Rs 10 lacs in view of e-tendering.
- 16. Grant of Design and Planning allowance @ 20% of basic pay to AEs & EEs.
- 17. Improvement in working condition of AEs and EEs.
All members are requested to participate in the Dharna and make it a grand success so that the authorities are shaken out of their deliberate slumber and grant justice to us.
BHUPENDRA SINGH KAMLAKAR SINGH P.R.CHARAN BABU
President Vice-President General Secretary
P .N PANDEY HARPALSINGH S.N. MOITRA
Joint Secretary Joint Secretary Finance Secretary
V.P.SINGH , Chairman, Action Committee VIRENDRA SINGH, Organising Secretary
And Central Executive Committee
- CPWD Engineers Bulletin- April 2012 Posted in website. (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
- CPWD Engineers Bulletin-Feb 2012 posted in website (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
- CPWD Engineers Bulletin-January 2012 Posted in website. (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
- Proforma-Check list for 3rd ACP Scheme (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
- Bulletin march 2012 posted in website. (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)
- Request for updating Membership for year 2012-13. (cpwdeablogging.wordpress.com)